Dunham Legal employees try to adhere to the following Points of Culture:
1. Faith – I will act with integrity at all times, and my actions will reflect that integrity. I will trust that “doing the right thing” will never lead to the “wrong” result. I will meet my Maker one day knowing I confidently acted with faithful integrity.
2. Harmony – I will balance my professional, business, family, and personal lives whenever possible. I will endeavor to enhance my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health at all times.
3. Leadership – I will act with initiative and responsibility at all times. When I am part of a team, I will follow the established leaders of that team, but I will always take leadership and ownership roles when they are made available to me.
4. Service – I will always act with a servant’s heart. Just as a rising tide lifts all boats, service of my fellow man will ultimately enhance my wellbeing in ways that may or may not ever be clear but are always present.
5. Generosity – I will give what I can, when I can. God blesses a cheerful giver, and I believe that whatever I give, will be returned to me “with interest”.