Easily Navigate the Eviction Process
- Each step of Georgia’s dispossessory (eviction) process explained in plain English
- What to do before you file suit
- How to deliver a Demand for Possession and complete the Service of Process
- Detailed instructions and helpful hints
+ BONUSES that can Save You Money and Decrease Your Stress
- 5 eviction form letter templates (including an eviction notice template)
- 7 examples of typical eviction filings and orders
- FREE eviction template downloads
- 23 time-tested practice pointers to help you evict a tenant
- Glossary of terms related to eviction, defined in “regular person” language
- Pull-out Dispossessary Checklist of the steps to take to evict a tenant
Kindle Edition – Download and Read
Order the Book
2-Day Prime Delivery + FREE Kindle Edition
WRITTEN BY A LANDLORD-TENANT LAWYER
Learn from the expert
Author Michael R. Dunham attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a B.A. in International Relations in 1998 and an M.A. in Economics in 1999. He received his J.D. from Emory University School of Law in 2002 and has been a member of the Georgia State Bar since then.
He has been in private practice in Georgia for more than a decade, and his practice focuses primarily on civil litigation, including landlord-tenant and other small business litigation. Mike has also been a registered mediator with the State of Georgia and has worked in the Fulton County Landlord-Tenant Mediation Program as a mediator in Atlanta dispossessory cases.
He lives in Marietta, Georgia and has published two books.
RECOMMENDED BY GEORGIA JUDGES
“My work as a trial judge presiding over landlord and tenant cases in Fulton County, Georgia since 1984, and that of my colleagues everywhere in this State, would have been easier if all landlords appearing in our Courts were required to read this book. Mr. Dunham’s book is a “must read” for any landlord, whether a lawyer or pro se litigant, who wants to navigate effectively before and during the eviction process.”
– Hon. Louis Levenson