If most lawyers strike you as expensive know-it-alls who think they’re smarter than you are, we need to talk.
We believe your lawyer should be your partner, not a yes-man. If your lawyer doesn’t have the guts to tell you something you don’t want to hear – well, we think YOU’RE JUST THROWING YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY AWAY.
We take a lot of pride in doing things the right way, making every decision with our core values in mind:
- Faith – I will act with integrity at all times, and my actions will reflect that integrity. I will trust that “doing the right thing” will never lead to the “wrong” result. I will meet my Maker one day knowing I confidently acted with faithful integrity.
- Harmony – I will balance my professional, business, family, and personal lives whenever possible. I will endeavor to enhance my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health at all times.
- Leadership – I will act with initiative and responsibility at all times. When I am part of a team, I will follow the established leaders of that team, but I will always take leadership and ownership roles when they are made available to me.
- Service – I will always act with a servant’s heart. Just as a rising tide lifts all boats, service of my fellow man will ultimately enhance my wellbeing in ways that may or may not ever be clear but are always present.
- Generosity – I will give what I can, when I can. God blesses a cheerful giver, and I believe that whatever I give, will be returned to me “with interest”.
Our mission is as clear as our values – take the so-called “Devil’s Triangle” out of the equation and deliver high quality work, in a timely fashion, at predictable and reasonable pricing. Book a no-obligation consultation today to find out how we can help you!